- Capacity limits number of skiers and snowboarders to 7,000 at any given time
- Konjiam Resort implements a capacity limit for the safety and comfort of our visitors, and to guarantee a waiting time of 15 minutes or less. Users can reserve lift tickets online for easier and faster access to the slopes.
- The best and closest ski resort in metropolitan area
- Located near Seoul, Konjiam Resort is the largest Ski Resort in the Capital Area with 9 slopes of varying levels, 5 super-speed ski lifts, and superior facilities than rival the resorts in the Gangwon provinces. Skiing can be enjoyed throughout the entire season with top-of-the-line snowplows constantly maintaining the slopes and beautiful scenery of Mt. Dobong, Namsan tower, and the entirety of Kwangju city can be seen from the rest area at the mountain peak.
- High-Tech systems for an efficient and comfortable experience
- You can enjoy skiing and snowboarding quickly and comfortably at Konjiam Resorts, where unnecessary waiting times have been minimized. The latest in snow removal technology and removal workers with more than 20 years of experience maintain the quality of snow pristine, so that skiers can ride at optimal conditions. The snow is enhanced with the weather, terrain, slope conditions, and other elements in mind so that you can enjoy riding safety at any time.
- ME-TIME Pass allows you to ski whenever you want and for as long as you want
- A change from the current ticketing system (Morning/Afternoon/Night pass), the ME-TIME Pass is Korea’s first time-based system that allows users to choose the period and time they would like to ski within the operational business hours.